Dewalt manufacture a comprehensive range of cordless drills, including their DCD709D2T 18V XR Brushless Compact Combi Drill Driver package that is supplied usually with 2 x 2.0Ah rechargeable battery pack as standard equipment.
Features on this cordless tool include:
• Power output: 340W
• Max torque (hard): 65.0 Nm
• Max torque (soft): 26.0 Nm
• No load speed (drilling / driving mode): 0-
• No load speed (in hammer mode) 0-
• Beats per minute: 0-
• Maximum drilling capacity: wood 30mm, metal 13mm, masonry 13mm
Includes 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, a multi volt charger and a TSTAK case.